Guide to booking group travel tickets on Air India?
Suppose you want to travel in a group for your vacation. In that scenario, you must consider that you have ten or plus individual members to travel so that you have the eligibility to access the group travel discounts and preferable seating for your traveling. However, if you need clarification with Air India group booking and many procedures, you have online and offline steps to book tickets. Lastly, you can consult group traveling queries with live assistance from Air India customer services.
Benefits of Air India group booking:
- If you select Air India group booking, customers are offered special prices and more facilities for your group.
- While you book a group booking with Air India, the reservation team will provide you with a group coordinator to assist you at the airport.
- You even get the option of a priority check-in feature at the airport directly from the coordinator.
- At the time you select Air India group booking, you can have access to set up a group bid, and then you conveniently obtain competitive fare guidance.
- Note, according to group travel tickets from Air India, all the information you will provide to the reservation center will be valid.
How to book Air India group traveling tickets online?
To reserve Air India group travel online, you must read the following passage available points. After you follow the issues in a step-by-step manner, you will be able to gather information on book group travel tickets on Air India because this feature is the finest medium for booking the best traveling deals.
Quick steps to book Air India group booking online:
- Go to the official website of Air India through any of your favorite browsers and log in to your account.
- After this, tap the book tickets icon.
- Now you have to select the group booking form on the page.
- Next, click the first tab and mention the traveler's details, like full name, phone number, age, email, and class.
- Ahead, you have to select Add Passenger icon and follow the prompts stepwise.
- Once you complete the form, head to choose origin and destination, class preferences, departure date, and arrival date, number of passengers, etc
- You now get new tickets onscreen according to your preferences.
- Select the ticket and then enter the details on the payment page.
- Finally, you get the confirmation email from Air India for making a group booking with a complete ticket summary.
Can we book group booking at Air India by Phone?
Yes, travelers can get helped direct from the Air India reservation agent on-call, and for that feature, you must use the call steps as referred to below for reference.
- Dial Air India's customer service contact number 1-888-634-1047
- Then follow voicemail commands.
- Press the language option and then tap IVR to connect the call with a live assistant (group booking )
- After tapping the preferred option, you must hold on to the call.
- Finally, call patches with the Air India assistant, and you will receive immediate help for group booking. You need to provide details of the passengers and complete payment from an email link.
Henceforth, these online steps are helpful to run group booking tickets at Air India, and in case you still need help, you can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.