How to make a group booking with Aer Lingus for travel?
Aer Lingus offers passengers the option of a group booking for travelers of more than 10. The group booking offers and services can be availed from the airline's official website. To book group travel tickets on Aer Lingus, please go through the detailed information provided below.
- Read through the official website of Aer Lingus Airline.
- Click on the "Book" icon present on home page.
- From the available options, select the group icon.
- Tap the right-here option to direct you to the airline's group booking page.
- Enter the details like the preferred destination, the arrival time, the departure time, and the number of passengers, which can be between 7 to 24 in the group, and submit.
- For a group of passengers more than 25, you can connect to the Aer Lingus by contacting our department via (516) 622-4045 from Friday through Monday between 09:00 to 17:00 hours.
The group travel conditions and policies for group bookings are quite different from individual bookings, which are:
How to book group travel tickets?
The group travel tickets option can easily be availed for 7 to 25 passengers through the online booking portal. Aer Lingus group booking allows the passengers to give details of all the passenger names till 10 days before the flight's departure.
The terms and conditions for booking are as follows:
- The passenger name can be added through the manage trip option available on the website.
- The group booking does not provide discounts for children. The child must be added as an adult to book in the group.
- For adding infants, you can directly connect to the contact us department of the airline.
- The groups will have the advantage of getting the lowest fare available with the airline during the group booking.
- Total payment for the group needs to be made when booking.
- The passengers have the option of canceling their reservation before the due date, and it is non-refundable.
- The airline will send a reminder mail to the registered id to add the names. If you fail to make the changes by the time given, the airline may cancel the reservation with no refund option.
- The passenger can reduce the number of travelers in the group when you add final details.
- The preferred seats can be selected, and the baggage option can be finalized when the names are added to the passenger information provided. Standard fees can be charged by the airline for the same.
Apart from the instant booking option available with Aer Lingus group booking, for passengers traveling from North America, the airline provides the option of flexible purchase. You can contact the specialist for your trip and get personalized flight bookings and travel insurance. The flexible purchase has higher fare levels than the normal fare charges. The additional advantage of this purchase is that it gives you the option of flexible advance payments along with provisions in names. It also provides multiple payment choices.
As a passenger, if you are still confused or have doubts regarding the group booking details mentioned, you can communicate with the airlines for support.