Suppose you have a flight today, but due to some personal issue, you have to change your Flight, but you don't know how to change your Flight on Alaska Airlines; you have to contact the airline, or you can make the changes online. When you change your Flight, you should know the revised policy of the airline. Here are some ways to change the Flight, but you should know the flight change policy.
Alaska Airlines Change Flight Policy
- Passengers are allowed for flight change within 24 hours of booking.
- If you make the flight change within 3 hours of departure, you have to pay the flight change fee.
- You can do it for free if you are an airline member and have to change your Flight.
- If the airline changes your flight, you don't have to pay any charges.
- Passengers can change their Flight if there is a medical emergency or traffic issue, and the airline does not charge any fee.
- If the passenger changes their Flight at the last moment, they must pay the charges.
- If you made the reservation at the time of the pandemic and now you have to change the Flight, you can change the Flight, but you have to pay the reduced fee.
- If the passenger makes the changes within 62 days of departure, they don't have to pay any fee.
- To avoid the charges, please follow the policy and avoid.
The Process of Changing the Flight on Alaska Airlines
When facing any issue and changing the Flight, you can use the website and make the flight changes. Here are some of the steps that you have to follow to make the changes in the Flight. Here are some:
- You have to visit the website of Alaska Airlines.
- When you visit the official website of Alaska Airlines, you have to click on my bookings.
- When you click on my bookings, you must enter your six-digit reservation number, first name, and last name. After that, you just have to click on find bookings.
- Now, you can see your bookings. When you see your bookings, you can select the option for the flight change.
- You must enter your new travel dates and timings when you click flight change.
- If you make the changes after 24 hours of purchasing the ticket, you must pay the charges.
- Pay the charges through debit or credit card, or you can use the online transaction apps.
- You will receive a confirmed email on your registered email or the text when you pay the charges.
Contact the Airline
If you require any assistance with flight change and you will not be able to change the Flight online, you can contact the airline. When you get the airline and ask them for a flight change, they will change your Flight according to the revised policy. When they vary the Flight, they require information like your six-digit reservation number, passport number, flight number, new travel dates, and timings. When you provide all these things, the airline will change your Flight if available. When they make the changes, you will get the confirmation by email or text.
What is Alaska Airlines' Change in Flight Fee?
If you want to change your Flight after 24 hours of booking, you have to pay the change flight fee from $30 to $60. If you change the Flight at the last moment, you must pay high charges. For the international Flight, you have to pay $50 to $70. If you want to avoid these charges, please cancel your Flight within 24 hours of purchasing the flight ticket.