Best Procedure to Get the Money Back from Air India
Air India is one of the Indian airlines that promise to give smiles to millions of passengers from their service at the top of the list. The airline provides various facilities such as lounge resting areas where you can rest while waiting for the flight.
Air India provides services and various digital help such as flight reservation, flight cancellation, and flight status. If you have canceled your booking afterward, you can claim a refund to get my money back from Air India, which you can access from your preferred location. According to the air India refund policy, you can get your money back if you have canceled the time limit issued by the airline.
Air India refund policy
The policies are made under the supervision of senior authorities. The policies maintain decorum and a trustworthy relationship between clients and airline staff. The guidelines will make you aware of your rights.
- If the following passenger claimed a refund after 24 hours of booking cancellation, then, in that case, the airline will provide you the money back after the deduction of cancellation charges.
- If the following passenger claimed a refund within 24 hours of booking cancellation, then, in that case, the airline will provide you the money back in the form of a refund without deduction of cancellation charges.
- In the worst-case situation, if your booking got canceled or delayed due to some weather condition or technical issue, then in that case also the airline will provide you with a refund after a successful claim process.
- Unfortunately, your family member died due to medical issues, and you have submitted the necessary supporting documents related to deaths. In that case, the airline will verify your papers properly and provide you with a full refund without deducting cancellation charges.
- Suppose you're traveling with the round trip ticket and have canceled your access in between. In that case, the airline will compensate you for your flight fare and send the remaining amount to your given account details.
Flight Refund Procedure of Air India
You have gone through the abovementioned policies and now make yourself aware of the air India flight refund procedure. The procedure is very simple, including steps written in a layman's language so that you can apply it without expert advice.
- First, you have to visit Air India's official website.
- Then log in with your account, and the page will open.
- Move to the manage booking tab, and tap on it.
- Enter your booking number and last name.
- The page will show the list of flights on your screen; select your flight and tap on the cancel button.
- After successful cancellation, you need to fill out the refund request form, via which you can get your money back.
- At last, the airline will drop confirmation mail on your registered email id.
How Long will It Take to Get a Refund from Air India?
Now the query is: How long will it take to get a refund from Air India? The refund process time may vary according to the type of payment you have made while purchasing the ticket. But in general, it takes 20 business days. In case you have any doubt, then feel free to contact Air India customer care at 1 (888) 634-1407.
Read More Related Blogs:
- How Can I Reach TAP Portugal?
- How Much Does It Cost to Reschedule a Flight Air India?
- How Do I Speak to a Live Person at British Airways?
- How Much Refund will I Get If I Cancel Air India Ticket?
- How Long Does Qatar Airways Take to Refund?
- Why was Lufthansa Flight Cancelled?
- Is Vueling a Good Company?
- How Can I Get in Touch with Ryanair?
- How Do I Complain About Vueling?
- What Happens If I Miss My Vueling Flight?