The Process to Change Flight Date on the Booked Ticket on Air India
Air India flight reservations can be made online through the website. Travellers need to visit the website in order to proceed with the changes to their flight booking. Air India flights are governed by the change and cancellation policy offered by the airline.
According to the changed policy, travellers are able to make the desired changes to their flight without paying any additional cost if the changes are made within 24 hours from the initial reservation. If you change my flight ticket date Air India after the given 24-hour period then change fee applies and travellers have to pay an amount per ticket.
Steps to Change Flight Ticket Date on Air India
- Get started with online steps and for this travellers need to visit the official Air India website.
- Select the ‘MY TRIPS” option and this will take you to another page where you need to select the “Manage my booking” option to get started with the changes.
- On another page, travellers have to enter a few details such as your booking reference number or booking id followed by the last name. Hit the submit option to finally get access to your reservation.
- Make a selection of the reservation that you need to change by selecting the “Change flight” option.
- Perform the desired change to your flight from the list of options.
- Proceed to the payments page (if applicable).
In case you face issues while changing the date of your flight, travellers are required to connect with the customer service professionals at Air India to get a proper resolution.
Easy Steps to Get Connected with Air India Customer Service Team
You can connect with the customer service department using the Air India customer service phone number or stick to the below-mentioned steps:
- Make a Call -
Calling on the helpline number allows travellers to get started with help and assistance with their flight reservation and request Air India change my flight date. Professionals will come up with the right solutions and will also inform you about the terms and conditions associated with flight change.
- The Customer Service Email Address -
Compose an email and include your doubts and queries and hit the send option. You could also seek help on how to change my flight ticket date on Air India. You will receive a revert at the earliest from an expert from the customer service team. An email from the team will allow you to have a correct solution as far as changing your flight reservation is concerned.
- Connect using a Live Chat -
Live chat connects you instantly with a live person and you are able to get proper assistance and guidance as far as your flight change is concerned. The Air India customer service number is still a better choice when it comes to changing your flight.
Changing your flight date could be a hassle at times but with the right help, not only it becomes a cakewalk but you could also save quite a good amount as far as the change fee is concerned.
- How can I Get a Human at Frontier?
- How can I Get My Money Back from Eurowings?
- How do I Get a Refund with Lion Air?
- How can I Speak to Someone at AirAsia?
- How Much Does JetBlue Pay for Lost Baggage?
- How Long Does It Take Frontier to Refund Money?
- How Do I Contact Air New Zealand in Australia?
- How Early can You check-in for a Flight Air New Zealand?
- How Do I Contact Air New Zealand from Canada?
- How Do I Contact Qantas New Zealand?