In cases where passengers have questions regarding their refund status, like how many days it will take to get processed back to your account from where you made payment. Then it would help if you keep in mind that a refund for a refundable or non-refundable ticket depends upon the model you used to book Brussels airlines flight tickets. So, in case you booked an air ticket online and used online methods to pay via net banking, credit/debit card or e-credit, vouchers, or coupon codes, you will have to wait for around 7-10 business days.
On the other hand, if you purchased a ticket offline, which means via ticket counter and paid by cash or check, or further you booked a flight with the help of a travel agency. You will have to contact a travel agent, and for payment via check or cash, you will have to wait for 20 working days, then refunds will get reflected in your account. Therefore, before you apply to get a refund at Brussels Airlines, you must know about its policies because, according to them, you will get refunds after ticket cancellation.
Points regarding Refund policies at Brussels Airlines:
- According to the refund policy, if a passenger cancels a flight ticket within 24 hours of purchase, they will get full refunds for the canceled flight ticket.
- Further, for tickets that you cancel after 24 hours of purchase, you will pay the cancellation fee according to your chosen flight type.
- There are two types of tickets which are sold by the airline. According to the policies, all the refundable tickets are fully refundable upon the cancellation.
- All the non-refundable tickets are not refunded by the airline, but in exchange, you will e-credit
- The airline will impose fees on non-refundable tickets, and e-credit will be reverted to the passenger after deduction.
Therefore, now you are fully aware of Brussels airline's refund policy. So, for now, you must move towards the procedure where you learn steps against Brussels Airlines refund, by which you can quickly and efficiently avail your refunds from this airline online without any problem.
Steps to Get a Refund from Brussels Airlines:
- First of all, go to the official website of the airline.
- Then it would help if you tap over the manage booking tab, and there you will have to enter the current reservation reference number and last name of the passenger.
- Now, click on the search button.
- Next, on the page, you will get your booking. Select your ticket.
- After this, you need to tap over the refund application button, and therein you need to fill in the appropriate information.
- First, enter contact information like full name, address, email address, phone number, etc.
- After that, choose you're booking trip type.
- Then click on the drop-down option and choose one right reason for a refund.
- Now describe the refund reason within 1000 characters and move ahead.
- You will have to tap over the submit button and receive a confirmation mail with a complete refund summary for your ticket.
Although, if you are still confused or not able to understand how many days you are going to get a refund, then you should use Brussels Airlines' phone number, through which you are going to get in direct contact with a customer service representative who will assist 24/7 for support in regards with Brussels airlines refund.
- How can You Upgrade Seats on ANA?
- How do I Talk to a Human at Frontier?
- How do I Talk a Travel Agent?
- How can I Talk to an Airline?
- How do I Contact an Airline?
- How do I Check my Emirates Ticket Status?
- How can I get in touch with LATAM?
- How do I Connect to Lufthansa?
- How much does it cost to cancel a flight Alaska?
- How do I get through British Airways UK?