Delta Airlines is a prestigious airline that operates flight services to many international and domestic routes worldwide. People making flight reservations with the airlines will be okay with it later after flying with it because it is known for offering the best services to the customers. If, while booking the flight tickets, the customer wants to change the flight ticket, then they can proceed with it through the online mode. If someone changes their flight ticket for the first time, they might wonder: Is it free in Delta to change flights? One can make it for free if it attracts the policy and guidelines of the airline.
Mention Delta Airlines' online flight change process.
Do you have an existing reservation and want to change the flight? Customers can easily use the online manage booking option from the airline's website to change their flight ticket. The airline has also provided other options by which you can change the flight, such as phone number, mobile application, or directly from the airport. The online flight change procedure is mentioned below in a few easy steps:
- Firstly, you need to jump onto the official homepage of Delta Airlines.
- Then tap on the "Manage my Booking" section.
- Enter the details of the booking reference code and the passenger's name.
- Click on the "Find a flight" tab.
- The summary of the flight details will be available on-screen.
- Tap on the "Change a Flight" tab.
- You will also be required to choose the new travel date, class, ticket type, etc.
- Then tap on the Submit.
- Proceed with the payment of the change fee.
- Airlines will send the confirmation message to your email address and phone number.
What is Delta Airlines' flight change policy?
After learning about the flight change, customers might be curious about the airline's change policy details. The major details of the flight change policy are given below:
- If the traveler makes the modifications within 24 hours of booking the flight booking, then the airlines will not charge the change fee. But the requirement is that the scheduled flight departure must be after at least seven days or more.
- When the passenger changes flights after 24 hours of booking, they must pay the flight change fee to the airline. The fee charged by the airline will depend upon the ticket type.
- If the flight change is for a refundable flight ticket, then the airline will not charge any change fee from the passengers if the changes are made within 24 hours of booking. In a non-refundable flight, the passenger must pay the specified fee to the airline.
How much is the fee charged by Delta Airlines to change the flight?
Delta charges passengers a fee if they apply for a flight change. The Delta Airlines flight change fee will cost you between $0 to $400, depending on the timing of your request, flight distance, cabin class, and many more. If you wish to know the accurate figure, get the airline officials on the phone and provide the booking details, they will inform you better about the flight change fee to be paid.
- How do I Change My Flight on Spirit Airlines?
- How do I Book Group Travel Tickets on United airlines?
- How do I Book Group Travel Tickets on Spirit Airlines?
- How do I Get a Refund on United Airlines?
- How do I Upgrade My Seat on United?
- How can I Upgrade My Seat on Spirit?
- What is the cancellation policy for Spirit Airlines?
- How do I Pick My Seat on United?
- How do I Get a Hold of British Airways?
- Is it free in Delta to change flights?