Planning on a group trip to your favourite holiday destination or a business meeting with your clients? You need not worry; American Airlines has got you covered in that case.
American Airlines (AA) is one of the largest airlines in the US. Having said that, people like to travel with this airline since it flies to the most number of places which is a record in itself.
American Airlines group travel is available for a group of ten or more passengers going to and from the same location. The airlines and the destinations can be booked up to eleven months in advance. One free name change is allowed per ticket, up to forty-eight hours before departure. Zonal fees are offered for a group of more than ten passengers from various areas that travel to the same destination.
How to Make American Airlines Group Travel Booking?
- Open any browser and go to the official website of American Airlines.
- Check the booking section for Group bookings.
- You have to then fill in all the relevant details associated with flight booking as you do while you book for a passenger normally.
- Then fill in the location, choose the date and the time. Select the onward journey; that is you opt for a one-way trip or a round trip.
- Next, you need to enter the number of persons travelling.
- Select a payment mode through which you are going to pay that is through cash, card or miles or any other.
- Once you have made the payment, you get a confirmation message on your email and a text as well on your registered phone.
- This is how you go about the process of American Airlines group booking.
Terms and Conditions in American Airlines Group Bookings
- Only if you are travelling in a group of more than ten persons will you be permitted to travel.
- Group bookings can be made up to eleven months in advance and up to forty-eight hours before departure.
- If you realise that there is a mistake in the name of a passenger while typing in, you can do so for a nominal fee, within forty-eight hours before the departure time.
- If you are travelling for a business meeting, a trip or any conference, you may book discounted flights.
- If there is an unforeseen circumstance due to which there is an emergency like situation, in such cases, American Airlines has the right to cancel the flight and provide for refunds.
Contacting the Customer Service of American Airlines
- In case you still have doubts regarding the group bookings of American Airlines, please feel free to contact an expert.
- To contact them go to the American Airlines website.
- Locate the contact us tab on the bottom of the page and click on it.
- Subsequently, you are redirected to a new page of the airline, which is of Customer Service.
- There you get various options to contact American Airlines.
Choose among options like Phone Support, Live Chat support, Email Support and Social media. Select the one which you feel would give you the best response from amongst them; however, all of them are equally good.
- How Much Does It Cost to Change a Flight on Spirit Airlines?
- How Can I Get a Refund from Air France?
- How Do I Speak to a Person at Oman Air?
- Why is Turkish Airlines Expensive?
- Why are Emirates So Expensive?
- Why is American Airlines So Expensive?
- Why are Delta Prices So Expensive?
- How Do I Get a Refund from Vueling?
- How Much Does It Cost to Cancel a Flight United?
- How Do I Get a Refund from Lufthansa?