Rescheduling is a primary type of concept which can timely hinder your travel, and it generally hits over the already planned trip because there are some unforeseen reasons for which you have to make changes to your flight ticket at any time. Therefore, in such a circumstance as a traveler, don’t panic because, with the official site section, you can easily make changes with Air India. But, note that for rescheduling, you might have to pay the cost to reschedule a flight Air India, and to know to reschedule flight costs then, you need to use official information of rescheduling policies, and these details are discussed here in this below section for your help.
Air India Flight Reschedule Policy and Cost Details
- Passengers can change Air India flights for free if the request is made within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
- But, if the rescheduling request is put on after 24 hours of booking, you have to pay the change fee accordingly.
- The fee incurred on the passenger for rescheduling for international flights amounts to INR 2500 per passenger. In addition, if it is for a domestic flight change, the cost would be around 1100 INR.
- Note that the cost to change a flight on Air India would vary on your ticket type and the cost of the original fare.
- Although in case passengers notice Air India flight delay or cancel, you have the option to make a change request which would be free of cost.
So, simultaneously with the flight change process, you can go through Air India reschedule charges 2022, which is written within the above information. But if you need more information, you can visit the website policies section for rescheduling, and therein, you get appropriate guidelines for help.
Air India Flight Reschedule Process
However, suppose you are now looking up to how conveniently you can reschedule your Air India flight ticket. In that case, you must follow the below-sectioned write-up, which has the potential to provide you with essential details on changing tickets on Air India.
- The primary step would be to open the official website of Air India.
- Then, from the homepage menu list, select the manage booking tab.
- Now click on the manage booking section, and you must enter your last name alongside the mentioned ticket reference number.
- Next, your booking will be retrieved on screen.
- Click on the booking you want to change, and select the modify option.
- Ahead, select another flight date to travel of your choice, click on the change flight tab, and choose a new flight ticket.
- Afterward, go to the payment page and pay the change flight fee if applicable.
- Once the payment is made and you receive confirmation of the rescheduling summary on the registered id, tap on the finish button.
After following the basic set of information from the above section, you can easily change your flight ticket on Air India, and you will know about the cost rapidly. Though, suppose you want to get enriched with the Air India flight reschedule policy. In that case, it will be helpful to contact the Air India customer service team because the representative will help you to get through more smoothly and effortlessly.
- How can I Get a Human at Frontier?
- How can I Get My Money Back from Eurowings?
- How do I Get a Refund with Lion Air?
- How can I Speak to Someone at AirAsia?
- How Much Does JetBlue Pay for Lost Baggage?
- How Long Does It Take Frontier to Refund Money?
- How Do I Contact Air New Zealand in Australia?
- How Early can You check-in for a Flight Air New Zealand?
- How Do I Contact Air New Zealand from Canada?
- How Do I Contact Qantas New Zealand?