Cancelations and refunds have always been tiresome, especially considering that these activities are the aftermath of a canceled vacation or a tour. Flight tickets are inherently costlier than other forms of travel, which makes getting any refund all the more important.
However, the process of claiming a refund has been simplified by major Airlines, and one can do so just by getting to the Airline’s webpage. If you are looking to get a refund from Virgin Atlantic after canceling your reservation with Virgin Atlantic, read on.
What is the Virgin Atlantic Refund Policy?
- Refunds can be requested if Virgin Atlantic cancels your flight or your flight tickets are refundable.
- A cancelation of refundable tickets within 24 hours from the booking is eligible for a full refund.
- Non-refundable ticket cancelations in the initial 24 hours from the booking may get travel vouchers or credit points as a refund which can be used for a future booking.
- For unused refundable tickets, a refund can be requested for the fare, carrier imposed charges, taxes, and any other costs one has paid.
- Refunds on partially used refundable tickets can be requested regarding the difference in fare, taxes, and all other costs.
- Unused or partially used non-refundable tickets can get refunds over all the taxes and charges imposed by the government.
- The refund can take upto 14 days to be processed, and the money will reflect under the original account through which the booking was paid.
- Those who bought the reservations through a third-party vendor will have to contact the vendor to know the process of claiming a refund.
One can also refer to the Virgin Atlantic refund policy webpage of Virgin Atlantic for more details.
How do I Get an Online Refund from Virgin Atlantic?
- Launch your web browser, and open the official webpage of Virgin Atlantic.
- Hover your pointer over the “Help” menu at the top of the screen and click on “Help Center.”
- Scroll down to the “Contact Us” section, and click on the “send us your query” link.
- The “Contact form” page of Virgin Atlantic will open up. Click on the “Refund Form” under the “Expenses and Documents” tab.
- The browser will load a new page with the refund form. Enter the details as asked and submit.
- The flyers whose flights haven’t been canceled by Virgin Atlantic have to cancel their reservations first. Refund claims on reservations can be raised only after a successful cancelation of your booking.
How to Contact Virgin Atlantic Customer Service for a Refund?
Virgin Atlantic provides the support chat and voice support options to its passengers as customer assistance. The Virgin Atlantic phone number can be found by clicking on the “call us” link given under the “Contact Us” menu. Choose the contact number relevant to your geographical location, and dial the number.
- You can get on the Virgin Atlantic help center web page and scroll down to find the “Contact Us” section.
- Those who want to message the Virgin Atlantic support team can click on the “use our web messaging service.
- The chat support page will show up next, and click on the small chat symbol on the bottom left to open the Chatbox.
Type in your queries or requests, and a live representative will assist you. Both of these forms of support are convenient and can be used interchangeably in the cases of long waiting times.
- How can I Get a Human at Frontier?
- How can I Get My Money Back from Eurowings?
- How do I Get a Refund with Lion Air?
- How can I Speak to Someone at AirAsia?
- How Much Does JetBlue Pay for Lost Baggage?
- How Long Does It Take Frontier to Refund Money?
- How Do I Contact Air New Zealand in Australia?
- How Early can You check-in for a Flight Air New Zealand?
- How Do I Contact Air New Zealand from Canada?
- How Do I Contact Qantas New Zealand?