If you have made the reservation of your flight ticket with Frontier Airlines but, due to unavoidable circumstances. You have to proceed with the cancellation of your tickets in these situations. The first thing that clicks is how to proceed with a refund flight ticket after cancellation. And if you are new to the process o flight reservations, then it is only common to worry about Frontier refund time. The steps required to proceed with the refund and the rules and regulations related to it are explained here for you as follows.
Frontier refund policy
- As per 24 hours risk-free period, the passengers can get a complete refund of their flight ticket if the cancellation is made within the initial 24 hours of making the reservation. However, the reservation is required to be made at least seven days before the scheduled departure.
- If the passenger cancels their flight ticket after 24 hours period in that case, they are allowed to get a refund of their flight ticket after the deduction of cancellation charges.
- If they cancel their non-refundable flight ticket, in that case, they are allowed to get a travel credit of half of their ticket amount for a future booking.
- If there is a delay of three hours in the scheduled flight departure, and the passengers request to cancel their flight ticket, in that case as well, they will be liable to get a complete refund of their flight ticket along with compensation for the inconvenience caused by the airlines.
The process to get the refund from Frontier Airline
- Jump onto the official website of Frontier Airlines and look for the ‘Manage Booking’ section on the homepage.
- Click on the give option and enter the PNR number as well as the last name of the passenger to proceed further.
- Proceed further to get into the flight details page, and search and select the option of ‘cancellation’ after getting onto the flight information page.
- Once you get onto the cancellation option, you are required to enter the necessary details along with the reason for canceling your flight ticket.
- Once the cancellation process is complete, you get redirected to the payment page.
- Follow the on-screen process to make the payment of the cancellation charges, if applicable.
- Once the cancellation process is complete, you’ll receive the confirmation on your registered email, and a link will appear on your screen.
- Click on the link to get redirected to the refund form, where you have to fill in all your personal details.
- You may also mention the reason for the cancellation of your flight ticket.
- Once it is complete, submit the form, and you’ll get the refund of your ticket amount in a few working days.
How long does it take Frontier to refund money?
It will generally take up to 5-7 business days to get the refund from the airline. The refund will get credited to you in the original mode of payment chosen at the time of making the reservation. But if you have made the booking with cash or cheque in that case, you have to provide the bank account detail to them, and it will take up to 15 days for the refund to get credited to your bank account.
- How can I Get a Human at Frontier?
- How can I Get My Money Back from Eurowings?
- How do I Get a Refund with Lion Air?
- How can I Speak to Someone at AirAsia?
- How Much Does JetBlue Pay for Lost Baggage?
- How Long Does It Take Frontier to Refund Money?
- How Do I Contact Air New Zealand in Australia?
- How Early can You check-in for a Flight Air New Zealand?
- How Do I Contact Air New Zealand from Canada?
- How Do I Contact Qantas New Zealand?