The usual time that Emirates airlines take to refund your money is 7 to 10 days from the date of issuance. Due to the current pandemic scenario, many passengers cancel their flights for health concerns. You can get a refund by showing supportive documents to the Emirates agent in such cases. However, you must know the Emirates refund policy in order to get the refund. The refund policy is given down below, so read this post till the end.
The Refund Policy of Emirates Airlines
There is no such change in the airline's refund policy, so it is the same, and the time taken by Emirates to refund is 7 to 10 days as per the passenger's eligibility. The refund policy is listed down below for your reference:
- As per the 24 hours risk-free policy of the Emirates airline, the canceled tickets are fully refunded if they are canceled within 24 hours of booking.
- Non-refundable tickets are not eligible for any refunds in the covid 19 situation.
- Passengers need to show supportive documents like a covid positive test report to claim the refund from Emirates Airlines.
- The refunds are processed within 7 to 10 working days from the actual date of issuance.
- The refund of your canceled reservation at Emirates Airlines depends upon the ticket condition, time of cancelation, and time left in departure.
- All the refunds are transferred back to your original payment mode.
- You can get a refund from the official website of Emirates Airlines, or you can contact customer service for the same.
- Passengers need to completely cancel their Emirates reservation to get a refund from the airline.
Refund Process of Emirates Airlines
Passengers can get the refund from Emirates in two ways: one is via the official website through the online process, and the other is the Emirates customer service number, live chat, email, etc. Here is the online refund process of Emirates airline highlighted below:
- First of all, go to the Emirates Airlines official website using a reliable web browser on your desktop or smartphone.
- Scroll down to the bottom screen of the official homepage and find the option of 'help and contacts,' then click on it.
- You need to navigate the 'refund request' option on the following display from the top panel and click on it.
- Now you will get the refund form so fill the form with all necessary information regarding your cancellation with Emirates airlines.
- State your reason, then finally hit the submit button.
- The authorized person will review your refund request at Emirates Airlines, and soon the customer executive will contact your further.
- You will get the refund back in the original payment mode within 7 to 10 days and the confirmation for the same on your associated mailing address.
Hence this was all the information regarding the refund policy and the procedure of Emirates Airlines. The Emirates COVID refund time takes up to seven days from the date of issuance by the authorized person. For further queries from the Emirates airline, you can get in touch with the customer support executive via call, email, live chat, etc.
- How Much Does It Cost to Change a Flight on Spirit Airlines?
- How Can I Get a Refund from Air France?
- How Do I Speak to a Person at Oman Air?
- Why is Turkish Airlines Expensive?
- Why are Emirates So Expensive?
- Why is American Airlines So Expensive?
- Why are Delta Prices So Expensive?
- How Do I Get a Refund from Vueling?
- How Much Does It Cost to Cancel a Flight United?
- How Do I Get a Refund from Lufthansa?