Get a Guide to Know How Long do Alitalia's Refund Take
Alitalia Airlines is one of the major airlines offering various different services to passengers regarding their flight reservations, further cancellations, and refunds. If you are here to get a refund for your flight cancellation, you do not have to be a worry. Refunds can be taken by knowing the terms and conditions as per the policy.
If you are wondering about how long do Alitalia refunds take, so for your information, it takes around 6-7 business days for a refund to get transferred on Alitalia Airlines. The amount of refund will be transferred to the original mode of payment. If you want to know more about the refund, you can read the guide to know all the information.
How to Get a Refund from Alitalia?
- Go to the official website of Alitalia Airlines and log in to the account you have.
- After logging in, you can visit the cancellation section of your account.
- You can choose the flight you wish to cancel in the cancellation section.
- Now click on the “cancel flight” option of that particular flight.
- Once your flight gets canceled, you can immediately apply for a refund by filling out the “Request Refund Form” given at the bottom section.
- Enter your flight ticket reference number and other details of the booking in the form.
- Click on the “submit” option and after that submission, you will get a confirmation mail or a message through the registered phone number shortly.
That is how you can make an Alitalia refund request through online services. Also, before applying for a refund, you must go through the refund policy of the airlines to get more knowledge about your flight refunds. Following are some of the major points that Alitalia's refund policy holds.
Alitalia Refund Policy
- You can get a complete refund for your flight tickets if the flight cancellation is done within 24 hours of the scheduled departure.
- The passengers will not get a complete refund for the flight cancellation if done after 24 hours of the flight ticket purchase.
- Alitalia Airlines refund can take around 6-7 business days to get processed and completed in the original mode of payment.
- Flight refunds can only be provided within an active period and not after your flight ticket purchase expiry period.
- You can get a subsequent flight if the cancellation is done at the airlines' fault. In such a case, you will get compensated in form of a refund.
Get Alitalia's Customer Service
- Go to the official website of Alitalia Airlines and reach the customer support section.
- Dial the toll-free number and follow the IVR instructions.
- Interact with a live service agent of Alitalia Airlines and make your refund request.
So, that is how you can request your flight ticket refund through Alitalia customer service. If you find any trouble regarding the same, you can drop your concern through customer service Email of the airlines and can make any kind of requests or further complaints. Get on a live chat session to get instant information. The customer care support of Alitalia Airlines is just one call away.
- How Much Does It Cost to Change a Flight on Spirit Airlines?
- How Can I Get a Refund from Air France?
- How Do I Speak to a Person at Oman Air?
- Why is Turkish Airlines Expensive?
- Why are Emirates So Expensive?
- Why is American Airlines So Expensive?
- Why are Delta Prices So Expensive?
- How Do I Get a Refund from Vueling?
- How Much Does It Cost to Cancel a Flight United?
- How Do I Get a Refund from Lufthansa?