If you have a booking with Air New Zealand and want a boarding pass through which you can make yourself comfortable well in advance for the trip. To get the boarding pass, you can choose to check in for the journey. In order to check-in, you must be aware of the check-in policy, process, time, etc. To know about all these in detail, you can thumb through the information given in the article below, which will help you in a better way.
Check-in Policy of Air New Zealand
If you wish to go through the check-in, you must first understand the Air New Zealand check-in policy. The guidelines of the policy to check-in are as follows:
- For domestic flights, web check-in is allowed, but for international flights, you will have to reach out to the airport and then get the airport check-in done.
- The online web check-in window opens 24 hours before the departure time.
- If you wish to avail of any special assistance, such as a wheelchair, medical assistance, etc., you will have to reach the airport to make the check-in. Moreover, you must reach the well in advance at the airport so that you can get it done.
- For domestic and international flights, you must reach thirty minutes and sixty minutes prior to the boarding time at the airport, respectively, so that you can get the check-in done.
- If you are carrying extra baggage, reach the airport an hour before the stipulated time.
Online check-in Process Of Air New Zealand
To go through the online check-in for a flight Air New Zealand, you will have to reach their official website and then get it done. The steps that you can follow are as follows:
- Skim through the official website of Air New Zealand.
- From the Book tab, tap on the online check-in option.
- This will take you to the check-in page of the airline. Fill out the form and provide all the required details.
- On successfully getting the check-in done, you shall then receive the confirmation email to your registered email address.
Other ways to check in for Air New Zealand
Besides the online process to check in for a flight with Air New zealand, you can also do it through other ways, such as explained below:
1. Mobile Check-in: You can also get the check-in done through the mobile application of the airline, www.apps.nz/app/air-nz/id304851207. Download the application and then, from the homepage, search for the check-in option. Now, get the check-in done with the help of instructions.
2. Airport Check-in: The check-in for a booked flight can also be done at the airport; you must reach the Air NZ desk at the airport and give the booking details to the staff at the other end. The same shall get the check-in done for you.
How early can I check in Air New Zealand?
If you wish to check in through the online process, you can get this done within 24 hours of the boarding time. For airport check-in, reach at least 4 hours prior to the scheduled time.
Conclusion- If you have any other queries, you can choose to go through their official website or contact the customer service team.
- How Do I Contact Air New Zealand in Australia?
- How Early can You check-in for a Flight Air New Zealand?
- How Do I Contact Air New Zealand from Canada?
- How Do I Contact Qantas New Zealand?
- How Can I Make a Complaint to Qantas?
- How Do I Talk to a Real Person at JetBlue?
- How Do I Contact JetBlue at JFK?
- How Do I Get Through to Air New Zealand?
- How Do I Get My Call Back from Air New Zealand?
- How Do I Get Through to Qantas?