You can quickly request a refund on Turkish Airlines after canceling a ticket. You can request a refund on Turkish Airlines for the cancellation of partially used or not used tickets. Passengers can request a refund if their current plans got canceled due to the pandemic or their further journey does not have any purpose of serving. All you have to do is understand the refund policy.
Refund Policy of Turkish Airlines
Read out the complete information about requesting a refund on Turkish Airlines mentioned below:
- Refund rules of Turkish Airlines vary with flight rules and fare class.
- Refunds cannot be issued on the cancellation of the promotional class tickets, and only tax fees are refunded in that case.
- Refunds do not include ticket service fees and fuel charges.
- If you request a refund within 24 hours of your purchase, you'll be entitled to a complete refund.
- If the flights are delayed for more than 3 hours by any default of the airlines, you can always request a refund and book your next flight.
- If you face any issue related to COVID19, you can modify your flight or convert it into an open ticket.
- The Turkish Airlines refund times also vary according to the mode of payment.
- If you have purchased your ticket via credit card, the refund amount will be credited to your credit card issuer of your request within seven business days.
- If you have purchased your ticket by cash or cheque, a refund will be issued within 20 working days of your request.
Request for Refund on Turkish Airlines
There are many ways to get a refund of your ticket with Turkish Airlines. You can always call the customer service or sales center for immediate cancellation or visit the official website of Turkish Airlines to request a refund. The request for a refund procedure is as follows:
Via Online Mode-
- Visit the official website of Turkish Airlines and scroll down to locate the 'manage booking' option.
- After locating the 'manage booking' option, click on it and fill out the passenger's details.
- The passenger details include the name and the booking reference number of the tickets.
- After getting in, you can cancel your ticket and request a refund as per your preference.
- You can also check the Turkish Airlines refund status here.
Via Phone Call-
- You can always call the customer care executive of the airlines by the number mentioned on the website from your preferred location.
- During the phone call with the executive, follow the preferred IVR Menu.
- After dialing the number, choose the language you prefer to start the conversation.
The IVR menu will give you the following choices:
- Press 1 if you have a booking issue.
- Press 2 if you want to request a cancellation and refund.
- Press 3 for any complaints and suggestions.
- Press 4 for any baggage-related queries.
It always feels secure to have quick and personal assistance for your queries. Turkish Airlines take customer comfort as their preference and provide you with a more reliable solution for any queries. For more details, visit the 'Help Us' sections of the airlines.
Read More Related Blogs
How Long Before You Can Check-In with Turkish Airlines?
How Long Does Turkish Airlines Hold The Price?
How Do I Speak to Someone at Turkish Airlines?
- How can I Get a Human at Frontier?
- How can I Get My Money Back from Eurowings?
- How do I Get a Refund with Lion Air?
- How can I Speak to Someone at AirAsia?
- How Much Does JetBlue Pay for Lost Baggage?
- How Long Does It Take Frontier to Refund Money?
- How Do I Contact Air New Zealand in Australia?
- How Early can You check-in for a Flight Air New Zealand?
- How Do I Contact Air New Zealand from Canada?
- How Do I Contact Qantas New Zealand?