The Airline of Air India is well aware that billions of people are using social media Apps, so why not make it one of the means for customers of Air India to connect with the Air India customer service team. You can get assistance regarding flight bookings, cancellations, baggage, or others. Air India has provided a WhatsApp number that you can use to contact them to get a solution to any issue that is hurdling your journey.
Procedure to connect with Air India via WhatsApp
The process to contact Air India through WhatsApp is quite easy and time-saving too. You can contact Air India on Whatsapp at 9154195505. Follow these steps to get connected to Air India On WhatsApp.
- Firstly you need to save this contact number in your device.
- Now open WhatsApp in your device.
- Or install the App on your phone if you do not have it and register your phone number to access it.
- Now in WhatsApp, go to the search button
- Type the name you saved this contact number with
- Click on this contact
- Now type Hi and send
- You will be replied instantly
- Now write a message to express your query and send
- Either you will get remedial message on the spot
- Or you will be asked to wait
- Most probably, you will get your query resolved within 24 hours.
Other Methods to contact Air India
Apart from this WhatsApp method, there are other conventional methods too using, which you can get in touch with the customer supporting team of the Airline. You can choose any of these ways to contact Air India.
Via call: The airlines provide a toll-free Air India customer care number where a customer can clear all her doubts and queries. All queries regarding bookings are solved. In case of any payment or refund issue, one can contact 0124-2641407 or 020-26231407 or 1860 233 1407. To connect with the executive of Air India, you need to follow the given IVR menu:
- You can press 0 to choose your preferred language.
- You will be instructed to press 1 to make a new booking
- You can either press 2 to know the status of your booked flight
- You can press 3 to change or cancel your flight
- Or you can press # to talk to the customer care executive of the Airline
- Talk to this agent about your query and get it resolved.
Via Live Chat:-- Live Chat is the best option to ask queries or to report a complaint to the airlines. Also, passengers can make their bookings, seat reservations, change of dates, and any other queries related to the airlines. If you are not able to find the chat service follow the steps:
- One can visit the website at www.airindia.com
- Visit their help center page
- There will be a chat symbol below.
- Click on that and have a live chat with the customer care agent of Air India.
- Here, the person of the required department of the Airline will make an effort to solve the problem.
Send them an email: You can also send an email to the email address of Air India. It may take up to 2 days to get your email reply from their side. Write a comprehensive mail to its email address that is firstname.lastname@example.org with required details and attach files, if any.
- How to Contact Vueling by Whatsapp?
- How do You Get Through to Vueling?
- Does Volaris Fly to Mexico?
- How can I Contact Vueling by Email?
- Does Turkish Airlines Fly to Chicago?
- Does Turkish Airlines Fly to Houston?
- What are the Top Places to Visit in India?
- How can I Get in Touch with Turkish Airlines from UK?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Iberia?
- How can I Get in Touch with Qatar in UK?