The passengers can change their flight ticket anytime before their scheduled flight departure. The passengers traveling with LATAM are allowed to prepone/postpone their flight ticket, but it doesn't change the time. However, it is necessary or them to know the LATAM change flight date policy and the process required to be followed to do the same. The process and the policy related to LATAM airline flight change are mentioned here for you as follows.
LATAM Airline Flight change Policy
- As per the 24 hours risk-free period, the passengers are allowed to make the changes in their flight ticket for free within the initial 24 hours of making the reservation. However, this rule applies to the flight ticket whose reservation is made at least seven days before the scheduled departure.
- If the changes in the flight ticket are made due to any medical emergency, then also the passengers are allowed to make the change in their flight ticket for free.
- The passengers are liable to pay any price difference between their original and rebooked flights.
- If the airline makes a flight ticket change due to any technical fault, then the passengers are not liable to pay any amount for the flight change.
- If there is a delay of three hours in the scheduled departure and the passengers opt for the flight changes, they can also make the changes in their flight tickets for free.
- The passengers traveling in economy class are not allowed to make changes to their flight tickets. They have to cancel and rebook it in case of any changes.
The process to make the flight change with LATAM
The passengers are allowed to make the change in their flight ticket online through the airline's official website by following the steps mentioned here for you.
- Get onto the official website of LATAM and look for the "Manage Booking" option from the top tab.
- After getting redirected to the "Manage Booking" page, you are required to enter the PNR number and the last name of the passengers to proceed further.
- Once you get onto the available flight page, you are required to select the flight on which you have made the reservation for your flight ticket.
- Once you get onto your available flight page, you are required to look for the option of change.
- Get onto the change option and mention the date, time, and other necessary details to make changes to your flight ticket.
- Once the process is complete, proceed to the payment page to make the payment of the charge for the change or any fare difference, if applicable.
- Once the process is complete, you'll receive the confirmation in your mail or through a text on your given phone number.
The passengers can also make changes to their flight tickets over a call or through the help desk at the airport. For more details, it is also advisable for the passengers to visit the official help centre page of LATAM Airline.
The above-given information will solve the purpose of change my flight date on LATAM and getting in touch with the customer service team, and it is advisable for you to read the other articles to know the methods to connect with customer service.
- How to Contact Vueling by Whatsapp?
- How do You Get Through to Vueling?
- Does Volaris Fly to Mexico?
- How can I Contact Vueling by Email?
- Does Turkish Airlines Fly to Chicago?
- Does Turkish Airlines Fly to Houston?
- What are the Top Places to Visit in India?
- How can I Get in Touch with Turkish Airlines from UK?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Iberia?
- How can I Get in Touch with Qatar in UK?