Suppose you recently booked a flight with Delta Airlines, but due to some changes in your plans, you need to change your flight; then you must be worried about how to change my Delta Airlines flights but don’t worry because you have access to change your flight with Delta airlines, but before changing the flight you must get through the flight change policy of the airline. The airline provides passengers with the facility to change their flight through the airline’s official website by themselves, and if they want to get it done with the customer service team, then in such a situation, they can contact the customer service team for assistance. But before going through a procedure, you must go through the airline’s flight change procedure written below.
Flight Change Policy of Delta Airlines
There are certain policies of flight change on Delta Airlines you can go through, so you must be aware of all the important information.
- If you made the flight change before 24 hours of booking, then you don’t have to pay any charges to the airline.
- If you made the flight change after 24 hours of booking, then in such a case, the airline will charge you the flight change fee.
- If you have made your booking by any third party or travel agency, then in such case, the respective airline is not responsible for any upgrades; you can contact the same source for the flight change.
- If you are changing your flight, it totally depends on the availability of seats and flight on that particular date you are looking at, and then you have to change the date of your journey.
- If you make the changes and after the changes, the price of your tickets increases, then you have to pay the difference between the previous and new flights.
- If the price gets reduced after making the changes, then in such a case, the airline provides you with the coupon or voucher, which you can use for the next booking.
- The charges can vary depending on your destination, travel date, and travel class.
How to Change Flights on Delta Airlines?
You can change flights on Delta Airlines through the airline’s official website yourself. All you have to do is follow the steps written below.
- Firstly, you must go to the airline’s official website from your internet browser.
- Then you have to sign in with your account details and make sure you sign in with the same account you used at the time of booking.
- Then you have to go to the ‘’Manage my Booking’’ option.
- There you will see your tickets by filing your ticket reservation number with the passenger’s last name.
- After that, you will see multiple options on the top you have to tap on to change your flight option.
- Then you can fill out your new travel date, tap on search, choose the flight that matches your preferred time, and then click on proceeds.
- After that, if it shows you to make a payment, then you are done with the change.
- You will receive a confirmation mail and text of your changes. You can also check your new itinerary by going to the ‘’Manage my Booking’’ option.
This way, you can make Delta Airlines change flights, and if you face any trouble, you can contact the customer service team for assistance.
- How Do I Contact Air New Zealand in Australia?
- How Early can You check-in for a Flight Air New Zealand?
- How Do I Contact Air New Zealand from Canada?
- How Do I Contact Qantas New Zealand?
- How Can I Make a Complaint to Qantas?
- How Do I Talk to a Real Person at JetBlue?
- How Do I Contact JetBlue at JFK?
- How Do I Get Through to Air New Zealand?
- How Do I Get My Call Back from Air New Zealand?
- How Do I Get Through to Qantas?