Copa airlines allow passengers to reschedule their flight ticket by connecting with the customer service agent of the airline in case of any emergency and unavoidable circumstances. However, people have to pay the charges applied by the airlines for rescheduling their flights and the difference in their current and changed flights. Suppose the passengers wish to make the changes in their flight ticket and avoid the rescheduled charges. In that case, they are advised to refer to the Copa airlines reschedule policy before proceeding with the change in their flight ticket. The below-written information will clear all your queries and doubts related to the flight changes policy of Copa Airlines and the steps.
Copa Airlines Reschedule Policy
- As per the 24 hours risk-free period of the airlines, passengers can make the changes in their flight ticket without paying any additional charges such as change fees within 24 hours of reservation. However, the passengers still have to pay the fare difference between the rescheduled and original flights.
- If the passengers want to make any changes to their flight ticket after 24 hours of reservation, in that case, they will be liable to pay the change fee as well as the fare difference between their original and rescheduled flight.
- If the change is made in the booking at least 60 days before the scheduled departure, in that case, they are allowed to make the changes in their flight ticket without any change fee.
- If the reservation in their flight ticket is made online through the official website of the airline, in that case, they have to make the changes in their flight ticket virtually as well.
- If the passengers wish to change their flight tickets because of a medical issue. Then they can make the changes to their flight ticket without paying any charges. However, the supporting documents are required to be submitted by them at the time of making the change.
- If the airline reschedules the flight for the customers, in that case, they are required to pay nothing as the flight is rescheduled due to the airline's fault.
- If there is a delay in the scheduled departure of flight tickets, and the passengers opt for the flight changes, in that case, they will be liable to make the complete change in their flight ticket without paying any charges.
Process of Rescheduling a Flight with Copa Airlines
A simple process is required to be paid to make the changes in your flight ticket online through the official website of Copa Airlines:
- Jump onto the airline's official website and look for the 'Manage Booking' option in the top tab on the homepage.
- After getting onto the 'Manage Booking' page, you are required to fill out the login credentials like the PNR number also the last name of the passenger to proceed further.
- You will be redirected to the page where all the available flight information is given.
- Select your flight to open the flight details and look for the 'flight change' option.
- Click on the flight change option and fill in the required details on your screen, along with the date and time you wish to reschedule your flight.
- Once all the details are filled in, submit the form, proceed further toward the payment page, and follow the on-screen instructions to pay the flight change fee (if applicable) and the fare difference.
- Once the process of rescheduling my Copa flight is complete, you'll receive the confirmation in your email.
I hope the above details will be apt to solve any doubts and queries related to the flight change with Copa Airlines.
- How Can I Cancel a Flight with Eurowings?
- How Do I Find My Vueling Ticket Number?
- Do I Get a Refund If I Cancel My Emirates Flight?
- How Do I Change My Flight Date on LATAM?
- How can I Cancel My Flight with LATAM?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at LATAM?
- How Do I Talk to Someone at Spirit Airlines?
- How Do I Get Through to Air France?
- How do I Get Through to KLM?
- How do I Contact Air India on Whatsapp?