One of the major airlines in America is considered to be United Airlines, as it offers various services and the best assistance to travelers. Among all the services of the Airline, flight change is one of them, which helps you to change your flight if there has been any change in your schedule or your traveling plan; there are different mediums through which you can make the changes in your flight, you can choose any amongst them, but before update yourself with the flight change policy.
United Airlines flight change policy.
Before you head with the methods, understand the terms and conditions of the flight change process by acknowledging the United Airlines flight change policy; look at the points mentioned below to grab the information.
- Make the changes in your United flight within 24 hours of your booking to avoid paying the flight change penalty.
- When you change your flight after 24 hours of the given window, the Airline asks you to pay the United flight changing fee.
- If your itinerary includes travel within the US and Canada, then United Airlines will not charge you the flight change fee.
- When the Airline has made the changes in your flight, United Airlines will provide you with a full refund.
- If your flight has been booked through the travel agent, connect directly to the travel agent for the flight change process.
- Due to a medical emergency, the Airline might not charge a fee if you have changed your flight, but you have to submit the relevant documents to the Airline.
The process to change your flight with United Airlines.
You can head with the flight change process in different ways. Pick any of the following as per your preference and get started with the process.
Change your United flight through the website.
The easiest way to proceed with the flight change process is through the airline's website, where you can fill in all the details and make the changes. To know the method, take a look at the steps that are located below.
- Head to the United Airlines official web page.
- Enter the six-digit confirmation number and your last name.
- Select the flight change option and then change the date, time, and destination.
- Pay the flight change fee as shown on the screen.
- A confirmation email for the flight change will be sent to you.
Change your flight through a phone call.
The easiest way to change your United flight is by connecting with the person at the Airline by calling the customer helpline number. Then, the human on the call will help you with the process; to know the method, follow the below points.
- Dial the United Airlines customer support number - 1 (800) 864-8331
- Select your language and choose the flight change option from the IVR.
- Give your flight details to the human and the reason for the change.
- Provide the date for your reschedule and pay the changes.
- Later, you will get a confirmation message for your flight change.
After going through the above information, you must have figured out how to change my flight with United. For any query, you can directly visit the Airline website or the Airline helpdesk at the Airport.
- How do I Change My Flight on Spirit Airlines?
- How do I Book Group Travel Tickets on United airlines?
- How do I Book Group Travel Tickets on Spirit Airlines?
- How do I Get a Refund on United Airlines?
- How do I Upgrade My Seat on United?
- How can I Upgrade My Seat on Spirit?
- What is the cancellation policy for Spirit Airlines?
- How do I Pick My Seat on United?
- How do I Get a Hold of British Airways?
- Is it free in Delta to change flights?