The passengers traveling with LATAm can cancel their flight tickets in case of any emergency. The airline tries to cooperate with them as much as possible and provide them with the best help. The passengers will also get a partial or complete refund of their flight ticket if the airline cancels the flight ticket. The passengers often get confused about the process required to be followed to cancel my flight with LATAM. A pretty simple process is required to be followed to cancel the flight ticket with Latam. Other than that, it is also crucial for the passengers to know the cancellation policy of LATAM airlines.
The process of the cancellation with LATAM Airlines
- The first and most essential step is to get onto the official website of LATAM.
- Once you get onto the airline's home page, look for the 'Manage Booking' option.
- Enter the PNR number as well as the last name and select the option next to it to proceed further.
- Once you get onto the available flight page, select the flight on which you have made the reservation.
- After getting onto your flight details, you must select the cancelation option.
- Follow the process given on the screen to complete the process of cancellation, and you may also have to mention the reason for the cancellation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment of the cancelation charges, if applicable.
- Once the process is complete, a link to the refund form will appear on your screen.
- Click on the link to get redirected to the refund form, where you have to fill out all the details to initiate the refund of your balanced ticket fare.
The passengers can also proceed with the cancelation and refund of their flight ticket by calling the customer service agent of the airline.
LATAM Airlines' cancellation policy
- As per the 24 hours policy, the passengers are allowed to make cancelation of their flight tickets for free within the initial 24 hours of booking. However, this rule applies to the reservation made at least seven days before the scheduled departure of their flight.
- Suppose the cancellation is made after 24 hours for their refundable flight ticket. In that case, the passengers have to pay the cancelation charges, and the balance amount will get refunded to them through their original mode of payment.
- If the passengers cancel their non-refundable flight ticket after 24 hours, they will get the travel credit for future bookings after the deduction of cancelation charges.
- If the passengers cancel their flight tickets due to any medical emergency, the airlines also allow them to get a complete refund of their ticket amount.
- If the airlines make the cancelation due to any technical issue, in that case, they will be liable to refund the passengers the complete amount of their flight ticket.
- If there is a delay of three hours and the passengers wish to proceed with the cancellation of their flight ticket, then they will be liable to get the complete refund of their refundable and non-refundable tickets.
The details above will be sufficient for the passengers to make cancelation of their flight tickets the easiest way possible. And you can also connect with the agent of the airline for more details.
- How do I Change My Flight on Spirit Airlines?
- How do I Book Group Travel Tickets on United airlines?
- How do I Book Group Travel Tickets on Spirit Airlines?
- How do I Get a Refund on United Airlines?
- How do I Upgrade My Seat on United?
- How can I Upgrade My Seat on Spirit?
- What is the cancellation policy for Spirit Airlines?
- How do I Pick My Seat on United?
- How do I Get a Hold of British Airways?
- Is it free in Delta to change flights?