Suppose you had booked a flight with Eurowings, and when you were getting ready for the packing, you got the news that your mother-in-law had passed away. Now, as you have to attend the ceremony, you need to cancel your booking, but you must be wondering about the Eurowings cancellation policy and the process of cancellation. Then don't worry. Just keep on reading the information below to learn the ways of canceling a flight with Eurowings.
What are Eurowings flight cancellation policy?
- As the airline policy suggests, passenger can cancel their booking within 24 hours of the original booking time to claim the refund and if you are opting for the 24 hours cancellation, then make sure that your deter date is after one week or more days.
- In case the cancellation is made after Eurowings cancel flight 24 hours after the booking period, then you will have to pay the cancellation fee, which will be depending upon the fare type and date of cancellation.
- You will have to submit the refund form to claim the cancellation refund from the airline.
- In case you are canceling a flight ticket due to severe illness or the death of a family member, then you will get a full refund from the airline, but for that, you will have to submit the supporting document to the airline officials to make a claim.
What are the processes to apply for cancellation with Eurowings?
You can apply for cancellation by following three methods that are offline and online. Also, if you want to avoid paying service charges in addition to the applicable cancellation fee, then you should perform the process by yourself from the official website.
Through Online –
- Start with vsisting the official website of the airline at www.eurowings.com.
- Now navigate to the "my booking" option that is available on the home page.
- Enter your booking reference number with last name to proceed.
- Select the search option to get the data of the booked flight.
- Now choose the make changes option to cancel a flight with Eurowings.
- Choose the cancel and refund option and enter the reason for making the cancellation.
- Read the guidelines carefully before taking the next step and proceed to the cancel button. After that, choose the refund option to fill out the refund form.
- Your refund amount will be displayed on the screen, and if you agree with the given amount, submit the request and proceed.
- You will receive a confirmation mail at your provided email id.
Through phone calls-
- Dial 011 49 221 59988222 on your phone to speak to the Eurowings live agent.
- Choose your preferred language to talk.
- Go through the IVR instructions.
- Press 4 for flight cancellation
- Now that you have chosen the relevant key, you just have to wait on some time as your call gets connected to the agent.
- After getting connected, provide your booking details to the agnet and ask him to proceed with cancellation on your behalf.
- You will get the confirmation mail at your registered email address.
Through Airport Ticket Counter-
You can also opt for cancellation by visiting the airline ticket counter at the airport. You can ask the representative present there to complete the cancellation process on your behalf.
- How Can I Cancel a Flight with Eurowings?
- How Do I Find My Vueling Ticket Number?
- Do I Get a Refund If I Cancel My Emirates Flight?
- How Do I Change My Flight Date on LATAM?
- How can I Cancel My Flight with LATAM?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at LATAM?
- How Do I Talk to Someone at Spirit Airlines?
- How Do I Get Through to Air France?
- How do I Get Through to KLM?
- How do I Contact Air India on Whatsapp?