You can get your money back from Vueling through online and offline modes. Both modes will provide you the refund at your registered account details within a few working days. But the easiest way to get my money back from Vueling is through an online refund form which is available on the airline's site. You can go through the refund procedure below that will help you claim the refund request at the airline:
The Process to Get a Refund from Vueling:
- You need to open the official page of Vueling.
- After that, log in through your account, and the panel will open.
- At the panel, you will click on the manage my booking option.
- Enter the booking reference number and last name on the manage page and click on the continue button.
- Finally, you will get the list of flights; then, click on your suitable flight from the list and select the cancel button to cancel the booking.
- Now go under the page and click on the refund option; then, a form will open on the screen.
- Finally, fill out the refund form and click on submit.
- At last, you will get the confirmation code message on your registered email id.
You can also apply for a refund via the official airline app, which is designed for the phones and is portable and user friendly so that you will get different flight service options in one place without any hassle.
How much time does the refund take at the Vueling?
Once you have applied for the refund, it will take seven working days to process it, and sometimes the time may be delayed due to the type of payment used while purchasing the flight ticket.
What is the Vueling refund policy?
Vueling provides the refund according to the policies that their senior authorities have set, and these policies help maintain a decorum and trustworthy relationship between airline authorities and clients.
According to the Vueling refund policy, if you have a claim for the refund within 24 hours of flight cancellation, then in that case, you can get the refund in your given account without deduction of cancellation charges.
- If you have a claim for the refund after 24 hours of flight cancellation, then in that case, you will receive the refund but with the deduction of cancellation fees.
- In some exceptional scenarios, if your flight got canceled or delayed due to weather conditions or technical issues, then in that case, you can apply for a refund, and the authority will provide you the money back to your account without deduction of cancellation charges.
- In case your family member dies due to a medical issue and you are unable to board the flight, which eventually cancels your booking, then, in that case, submit the supporting document, and the authority will verify your document; following that, you will get the refund at your side without deducting any extra charges.
For further inquiries or if you want to get information regarding a refund, then dial the Vueling customer service executive at the toll-free number 00 34 931 51 81 58, available 24 hours and seven days; taking your query and resolving it as soon as possible.
- How to Contact Vueling by Whatsapp?
- How do You Get Through to Vueling?
- Does Volaris Fly to Mexico?
- How can I Contact Vueling by Email?
- Does Turkish Airlines Fly to Chicago?
- Does Turkish Airlines Fly to Houston?
- What are the Top Places to Visit in India?
- How can I Get in Touch with Turkish Airlines from UK?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Iberia?
- How can I Get in Touch with Qatar in UK?