India- The Land of Diversified Culture and Traditional Values
Suppose you are in a place where changes in boundaries, traditions, and culture change; then understand that you are in India. India is a country that fits people of all varieties and types. Countless experiences of great heritage, culture, and tradition exist in India. It is a must-visit in many people’s bucket lists. Starting from the Himalayas in the North to the beaches in the Southern part of the country, ranging from deserts in the west to the lush green vegetation in the north-east and the range of mineralist lush in the east, India is a country that has it all for every type of visitor. It is a different experience in itself if you are planning a visit to the country. No matter how much you travel, there will always be still something that will need you to visit the country once again.
Best Places To Visit In India
For a perfect holiday which must contain something or other for every member of the family, starting from elders to youngsters, a list of the Best places to visit in India is portioned here. Go through the idea about the places below:
1. Rajasthan- The state is known for its rich heritage and culture; Rajasthan has deserts and some exclusive forts from the time of kings that lived years ago. There are also places where the existence of the then northwestern part of the country still exists, which today is a part of Pakistan.
2. Uttar Pradesh- One of the largest states of the country, it has something or other to explore all over the year. You can visit and explore the state and discover its different heritage and culture. Starting from a UNESCO heritage site, the Taj Mahal, to some exclusive rivers like Ganga, Yamuna, and Tapti, there are these religious rivers. Also, some places are dominated by the Hindu religion in the country, like Varanasi, Mathura, Vrindavan, Allahabad, Ayodhya, etc.
3. Kerala- The state of Dravidian culture and beaches in Kerala. The state boasts white sand beaches and palm trees. Kerala is the country’s pride due to its extraordinary backwater beaches and boathouses.
4. Maharastra- Hill stations, beaches, caves, temples, talk about anything, and Maharastra has it all. Visit the state for its exclusive places that give a one-time experience. Also, the state’s heart lies in its capital city, Mumbai. It is a city that never sleeps and is the city of dreams. You can visit the Ajanta, Ellora caves, Lonavala, Shirdi, Alibaug, Marine Drive, Juhu Beach, and many more.
5. Delhi- The heart of the nation. The capital city with many attractions that suits every age span, Delhi is a place that is a must-have on the list to visit, from historical places to shopping malls to street markets and many more. Delhi is famous for its exclusive extravaganza that homes a rich of a person to the poor ones.
6. Ladakh- The newly turned union territory is the land of magic and adventure. If you are seeking to witness clear skies, mountain passes, landscapes, and more, Ladakh is the perfect fit for you. Also, a bike ride to Ladakh that many wish to experience once in a lifetime.
7. Odisha- The land is known for its tribal culture and many ancient Hindu temples. The state of Odisha is rich in mineral and natural resources. With one of the most important temples in the state, Odisha is a state filled with diversified heritage and exclusive places that one can witness.
8. Andaman and Nicobar Islands- A classic beach vacation is the islands of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The turquoise water and white sand beaches are something that attracts tourists. The seas in Andaman offer water sports, bird-watching sites, ferry rides over the seas, etc. It is a place of vicinity, peace, and joy that every tourist must experience.
9. Kashmir- The land where heaven abodes is Kashmir. Snow-capped mountains, lush green vegetation, surreal lakes, and many more. Visiting Kashmir is like witnessing heaven for a lifetime. India’s proud cap is Kashmir.
Best places to explore, divided through month-by-month diversification.
Visiting India during different months has got different specialties and experiences. You can choose to go through the details curated month-wise so that you can gain information about the Best time to visit in India. The monthly division is as follows:
It is one of the dry months in the country and is generally regarded as the winter months. The northern hills during this time are topped with snow, and the deserts also have pleasant weather. Places like Goa, Kerala have warmer temperatures.
February sees the departing time of winter. With a mixture of both a warmer and chiller climate, this month welcomes tourists to visit Rajasthan, Gujarat, and many other states with folk experiences and places filled with culture and heritage.
The month known for colors is Mrach. It is the Holi month of the year. Visiting the Taj Mahal and Amber Fort during this time was a great experience. Also, Mathura and Vrindavan blast with colors during this time.
The hotter months around the country are welcomed in April. Also known as the month of harvest, vegetation is rich during this time. A visit to national parks, sanctuaries, and zoos is considered the ideal idea for discovering the natural vegetation of the country.
5. From May to July.
With the heating temperature at its maximum during these months, you can choose to visit the hill stations around the country, such as Manali, Darjeeling, and also the northeastern hills. The temperature at these places is comparatively lower. Also, during this time, the country greets welcome the rains making places like Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, and Jaipur an apt option to visit.
6. From August to October.
These months are considered the rain months. Also, it is the time when the restart of festivities for the year happens. Festivals, such as Ganesha Chaturthi, Kerala Snake races, Janmashtami, Dussehra, Navaratri, Diwali, etc., are celebrated nationwide. Visiting the country during this time can help witness the rich culture and authenticity of India.
7. November and December.
It is the onset, and winter occurs during this time of the year, from laying and resting on Goa beaches to going around different cities. It is the apt time to visit all the states. The Pushkar Camel Fair and some festivals in the Northeastern states are the most during this time. Do not forget to relish the street food of the country, which the country considers its heart to be on.
- How do I Change My Flight on Spirit Airlines?
- How do I Book Group Travel Tickets on United airlines?
- How do I Book Group Travel Tickets on Spirit Airlines?
- How do I Get a Refund on United Airlines?
- How do I Upgrade My Seat on United?
- How can I Upgrade My Seat on Spirit?
- What is the cancellation policy for Spirit Airlines?
- How do I Pick My Seat on United?
- How do I Get a Hold of British Airways?
- Is it free in Delta to change flights?